Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ✨dulce de leche “ant hill” cake✨. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ✨dulce de leche “ant hill” cake✨ using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ✨Dulce De Leche “Ant Hill” Cake✨-
- Prepare 5 Eggs
- Prepare 150 g All purpose Flour
- Make ready 150 g Tapioka Starch
- Get 500 g Granulated Sugar
- Get 500 ml Hot Water
- Get 100 ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Make ready 100 ml Dulce De Lecke
- Get 200 g Butter (melted)
- Take 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Make ready 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Take 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- Get 1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon Powder
Steps to make ✨Dulce De Leche “Ant Hill” Cake✨-
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C. Mix together the dry ingredients, whisk them well and then set it aside. In a saucepan over low heat, caramelize the sugar until it turns dark, golden brown.
- Slowly and carefully pour the hot water into the caramel. Then stir it until the caramel dissolves into the water and becomes a thin syrup. Remove it from the heat and set it aside to let it cool completely. In a separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs (do not over whip the eggs) then add in the condensed milk, dulce de Leche and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Then mix gently.
- Then add in the dry ingredients and melted butter and continue to mix it well.
- Lastly, add in the caramel syrup and mix it well. If the batter looks clumpy, you can pass it through a sieve to remove the clumps. Pour the batter over a cake pan with a strainer. Bake it for about 50 minutes to 1 hour or check if it’s ready by using the toothpick method.
- Remove cake from the oven and allow it to cool to room temperature. Cut the cake and see the tunnels of the Ant hill. Enjoy! 😉
Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Then, try adding several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Green living offers you a great eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ✨dulce de leche “ant hill” cake✨ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!