Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, eggplant casserole stove top. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Spread half the marinara sauce on top and sprinkle with. Hearty eggplant casserole can easily serve as a filling meatless entree.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook eggplant casserole stove top using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant casserole stove top-
- Take ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆pork chops◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Make ready 1 pound pork chops bone in
- Get 1/4 cup paprika
- Get 1/3 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Take ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆eggplant◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Prepare 1 large aubergine eggplant
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆sauce◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Get 29 ounces crushed tomatoes
- Get 14 ounces diced tomatoes
- Prepare 1 tablespoon basil
- Take 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Take ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆toppings◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Prepare 8 ounces block mild cheddar cheese
- Prepare to taste red pepper flakes
Steps to make Eggplant casserole stove top-
- Wash the pork chops. Peel and dice the eggplant.
- Heat a pan and add pork chops. Get them browned on one side. Turn and add spices. Paprika, salt, and garlic.
- After 7 minutes add crushed tomatoes, eggplant, and salt. Pork chops are still cooking.
- Add basil. Cover and simmer 7 minutes.
- Add parmesan
- Stir in a bit keeping pork chops on the bottom. Cover for 5 minutes.
- Break the cheddar cheese up into chunks and add to top. Add seasoned salt. Cover till melted. Around 13 minutes simmer with cover on. Make sure eggplant is good and done.
- Remove from heat let sit 5 minutes. For those who wish the red pepper flakes add to taste. Serve I hope you enjoy!
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
Add Stove Top, mixing everything together thoroughly. Hearty eggplant casserole can easily serve as a filling meatless entree. The combination of eggplant, tomato sauce, and melted cheese is wonderful. Spread half the marinara sauce on top and sprinkle with. Cantonese eggplant casserole is not just another ho-hum eggplant dish. Trust me when I tell you that this eggplant casserole dish has amazing depth of flavor, and the secret ingredient is Cantonese salted fish. Top vegan-eggplant-casserole recipes just for you. Eggplant Casserole - Vegan Greek MoussakaGourmandelle. Turn one of our favorite Italian dishes into your new favorite casserole with our Eggplant Parmesan Casserole recipe. Casserole is an easy-to-prep, crowd-pleasing comfort food. Add some eggplant and you've got an insanely good combo. A cheesy, red pepper pesto and eggplant interior with a golden brown cajun breadcrumb crust— what more could. You first prick each eggplant with a knife or a fork and then lay it directly over the flames on your gas stove top. The eggplant can release a lot of liquid, so we like to lay a few strips of tin foil around the burner for easy clean up. Use tongs to rotate it every so often and make sure all the skin gets evenly. Eggplant gets dredged in egg, flour, and panko breadcrumbs, then topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella and cooked until golden brown. Arrange the slices on the baking sheets, brush the top of each slice with the olive oil and Coat a small casserole with nonstick spray and add a layer of eggplant, overlapping the slices slightly. Spoon a little of the sauce over the eggplant and. Tips for Preparing Eggplant Baked Eggplant Parmesan. Though I love Eggplant Casserole, many times it is far too greasy or the Top with eggplant then sauce then provolone again.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food eggplant casserole stove top recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!