Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sweet n sour crisp dory fillets. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet n Sour Crisp Dory Fillets is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Sweet n Sour Crisp Dory Fillets is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet n sour crisp dory fillets using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet n Sour Crisp Dory Fillets-
- Make ready Main Ingredients
- Make ready 2 Dory Fillet
- Get 1 Onion
- Get 3 Tomato
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic
- Get 3 Bell Pepper
- Get 1/4 Pineapple
- Get Seasoning
- Make ready 1 tbsp Hot sauce
- Get 1/4 cup Ketchup
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Take 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- Take 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 1/4 cup Stock or Water
- Prepare 3 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 150 grams Corn Starch
- Make ready 1 Oil for deep fry
- Prepare 2 tbsp Vinegar
Steps to make Sweet n Sour Crisp Dory Fillets-
- Dice all veg and cut Dory fillet into small strip. Can adjust fillet to other type
- Heat up the pan-meadium heat for deep fry, Coat fillet with corn starch and deep fry until golden crisp. Rest
- Heat another wolk pore some oil add garlic, onion. Stire for a min then add the rest veg. until cook. Mix the rest ing(seasoning) then added golden fillet. Stire until the fillet absourb the sauce but not too long.
- Adjust the taste to your preferrence. Add more hot sauce for more spicy. The flavor sould combine all sweet n sour but also have salty from oyster n soy sauce. Serve while hot with or without rice.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sweet n sour crisp dory fillets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!