Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, non-steamed and non-baked rich chocolate custard pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have non-steamed and non-baked rich chocolate custard pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Non-Steamed and Non-Baked Rich Chocolate Custard Pudding-
- Prepare 3 Egg yolk
- Make ready 50 grams Sugar
- Make ready 20 grams Cake flour or cornstarch
- Prepare 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Make ready 1 chocolate bar Dark chocolate
- Prepare 500 ml Milk
Steps to make Non-Steamed and Non-Baked Rich Chocolate Custard Pudding-
- Add the egg yolks to a saucepan and combine them well with the sifted flour, sugar, and cocoa powder to form a paste.
- Add the chocolate to a heat-resistant dish and submerge it with some (not all) of the milk. Then wrap the dish with cling film and heat it in the microwave for 1.5-2 minutes.
- When the chocolate has mostly melted, mix the chocolate into the mixture from Step 1 in stages well so that it doesn't go lumpy.
- Then, place the saucepan over medium heat and pour in the rest of the milk. Carefully stir the mixture until it thickens, just as if you were making custard cream.
- When the mixture is thick enough to leave light trails, pour the mixture into dishes or ramekins, place them in the refrigerator, and leave them to chill. They're ready.
- If you like, try adding some amaretto, rum, or other liqueur for a deliciously sophisticated flavour.
- When you take these puddings out of the fridge, try topping them with raspberry or other berry-based sauces, the flavours go together really well. You could use slightly sweet heavy cream as well.
You should have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Also, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a healthy eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food non-steamed and non-baked rich chocolate custard pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!