Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, buttermilk chicken nuggets. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buttermilk Chicken Nuggets is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Buttermilk Chicken Nuggets is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook buttermilk chicken nuggets using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Chicken Nuggets-
- Make ready 1-1/2 pound chicken breast boneless and skinless
- Make ready 1-1/2 pound chicken thighs boneless and skinless
- Make ready 1 pint buttermilk
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- Take 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Take 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Make ready 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Get 1-1/2 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- Make ready 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Take As needed peanut oil to fry in
Instructions to make Buttermilk Chicken Nuggets-
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Add seasonings and buttermilk.
- Mix well now add the flour and stir well.
- Put into ziploc bag and allow to marinate for 3 hours at room temperature.
- Heat the oil and fry. These will turn black quick if you don't watch them. The buttermilk will burn fast. Fry and move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Serve with your favorite sauce. I hope you enjoy!!!!!
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food buttermilk chicken nuggets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!