Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baby back pork ribs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baby Back Pork Ribs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Baby Back Pork Ribs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
I usually use baby back ribs but have had great success with spare ribs as well. Baby back ribs are less expensive than pork chops—and for the amount of meat they provide, the price per pound is a great value.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have baby back pork ribs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baby Back Pork Ribs-
- Prepare 1 slab baby back pork ribs
- Take 40 Oz bottle BBQ sauce (your brand)
- Get 1 cup brown sugar
- Take 96 Oz bottle apple juice
- Get 1/2 cup meat tenderizer
- Make ready 1 Tbsp liquid smoke
- Make ready 1-9 x15 aluminum baking pan
- Make ready aluminum foil
Instructions to make Baby Back Pork Ribs-
- Preparing The Ribs To Merinate- remove membrane from back side of rib. Start at the narrow end, (under hot water,) and peel off the thin membrane on the back side and discard.
- In a 9x15 aluminum baking pan mix a small amount (½ cup) BBQ sauce, 1 Tbsp liquid smoke and apple juice, (enough to cover the rib,) place rib in pan back side facing up and cover with aluminum foil. Refrigerate over night.
- Remove rib from pan (save the pan) rub rib with a generous amount of tenderizer or meat spice of your choice.
- Slow cook rib in pressure cooker for 3 to 4 hours. Remove carefully after cooking. Rib will easily fall apart.
- Carefully lay it back in the drained aluminum pan that you saved, (rib side down.) Put a generous amount of brown sugar on top and then a generous amount of BBQ sauce.
- Place in 350° oven to bake for an additional 1 or 1½ hours. Then serve!
Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. Also, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
A sweet recipe for smoked pork ribs. I usually use baby back ribs but have had great success with spare ribs as well. Depending on how hungry your crowd is, one rack should feed two to three people. Baby back ribs are less expensive than pork chops—and for the amount of meat they provide, the price per pound is a great value. Baby Back Ribs in the Oven. Follow our easy, step-by-step, photo illustrated instructions to learn how to cook delicious Baby Back Ribs in the oven. We'll even share our BBQ Sauce recipe with you. Printable recipe included. … We're cooking Baby Back Ribs in the oven. You can finish them off in the oven, or on your grill. Smoked baby back ribs have plenty of down-home flavor, but they require special equipment and take a while to cook on the grill; this oven-to-grill method can be done in stages, so there's no need to baby-sit the ribs. First, coat them all over with a sweetly spiced rub, then roast them in the oven while you make a simple barbecue sauce. When you're ready to serve, throw the ribs on the. The Best Baby Back Ribs Recipe (Grilled Pork Back Ribs), is a foolproof and simple recipe resulting in the most tasty, tender, and fall-off-the-bone ribs you've ever eaten! Keeping it simple, you don't even need to get fancy with rubs and sauces. The shape of the ribs is also important. Spareribs are often trimmed into neat, rectangular blocks that are even from end to end. However, baby back ribs often taper at one end, making one end of the rack smaller than the other. Look for baby back ribs that are as uniform as possible from end to end with minimal curvature of the rib bones. Cover the baking dishes with aluminum foil and place in the oven. If you are using regular baby back or St.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food baby back pork ribs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!