Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, strawberry cake with meringue. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fresh Strawberry Cake with Swiss Meringue Buttercream. Frosted with Swiss meringue buttercream this cake is perfect at any time of the year using fresh or frozen strawberries.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry cake with meringue using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry cake with Meringue-
- Prepare 2 cup All purpose flour
- Make ready 1/2 cup Custard powder
- Get 1.5 tsp Baking powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- Get 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 4 cup Strawberries
- Prepare 1.5 cup full fat Milk
- Prepare 1/2 cup thick hung Yogurt
- Take 3/4 cup Sugar
- Prepare 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 lime zest
- Get 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Get For Meringue making
- Take 3 egg white
- Take 300 gm caster sugar
- Take 2 teaspoon cornflour
- Make ready 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Get 2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Get 1 pinch salt
Instructions to make Strawberry cake with Meringue-
- Meringue making- The eggs should be in room temperature. Whisk the egg whites with the salt until they're holding firm peaks but are not stiff. Gently add in the sugar, spoonful after spoonful, still beating, until you've got a bowl full of gleaming, satiny, snowy meringue. Sprinkle the cornflour, a few drops of vanilla and the vinegar on top and fold in to combine. Set it in fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree
- In a big bowl, whisk all the wet ingredients with the help of a hand blender or stand blender until the sugar is dissolved and it is frothy.
- Now sieve all the dry ingredients, one by one, except the blueberries into the wet mixture. Mix thoroughly it to form a very smooth batter.
- Chop the Strawberries in small cubes. Now fold in 1/2 of the Strawberries and reserve the rest for the final toppings
- Lightly grease the loaf tin and then line with butter paper. Here I have used glass loaf. Pour the batter into the loaf tin.
- Bake it for 55 to 60 minutes until it is golden. Let ti cool down in the oven for 15 minutes then insert a toothpick in the center of the cake to check if the toothpick comes out clean. If the toothpick comes out clean, your cake is ready to be out of the Oven.
- Place the cake on a cooling rack and allow it to completely cool down. Once it is cooled down, demold it and spread out the meringue over. Garnish with some more strawberries
You need to have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Also, you need to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need for good health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
In an electric mixer on high speed, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Fresh Strawberry Cake with Swiss Meringue Buttercream. Packed with real strawberry flavor this butter-based fresh strawberry cake is moist, light and airy. Frosted with Swiss meringue buttercream this cake is perfect at any time of the year using fresh or frozen strawberries. This light, flourless cake recipe features crispy, chewy rounds of almond meringue layered with strawberries and whipped cream. For the best results, avoid making the meringue layers on an overly humid or rainy day. The mix of meringue icing with strawberry and white chocolate ganache makes it a perfect summer dessert. Just before serving (particularly if it's a hot day), top with the strawberries and your choice of decorations. I made delicious strawberry meringue cake for new year. The meringue beautifully goes with whipped cream and vanilla strawberries. All Reviews for Vanilla Sponge Cake with Strawberry-Meringue Buttercream. Vanilla Sponge Cake with Strawberry-Meringue Buttercream. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The best homemade vanilla cake and strawberry frosting - perfect for a party or birthday! The little cakes are made with a biscuit or cookie cutter so they're easier than they look. And then I found Swiss Meringue Buttercream. And my life has never been the same. I think it's my favorite frosting. Light and packed with strawberry flavor. Make this delicious cake with seasonal strawberries, if you can find organic ones, the cake would taste Press toasted, sliced almonds against the side of the cake. View top rated Strawberry meringue cake recipes with ratings and reviews.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food strawberry cake with meringue recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!