Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole-
- Make ready Preheated 350 Degree Oven
- Take 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Get 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Prepare 1/2 Onion Medium Dice
- Get 2 Cups Broccoli Florets
- Take 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- Get 2 Cups Shredded Chicken
- Make ready 10 Ounces Chicken Broth
- Get 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- Take 1 Cup Precooked Cooked White Rice
- Take 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- Take 1 Small Can Rotel Tomatoes "drained"
- Get to Taste Salt & Pepper
- Make ready 1 &1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese "Your Choice"
- Get 1/2 Cup French Fried Onion Pieces
Steps to make Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole-
- Melt olive and butter together over medium high heat, in a large deep skillet. Add onion and broccoli florets. Saute until broccoli reaches your desired tenderness. Around 10-15 minutes. Add in minced garlic at the very last minute.
- Next add shredded chicken, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, precooked rice, mayonnaise, rotel tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Turn heat down to medium and cook just until the cheese melts, and the mixture all comes together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture into a 8 x 11 glass dish. Top with crumbled french fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!