Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, keto beef suet soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook keto beef suet soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Beef Suet Soup-
- Prepare 1/2 cup cubed beef fat
- Get 1 scrambled egg
- Take bokchoy
- Get 1/2 tbsp coco aminos
- Take 1 tsp fish sauce
- Make ready 2 cups beef broth
- Get Minced garlic
- Take Minced onion
- Make ready 1 tsp minced ginger
- Make ready Salt & pepper
Steps to make Keto Beef Suet Soup-
- In a pot over medium heat saute ginger onion and garlic for 1 min.
- Add beef fat, coco aminos, fish sauce, and beef broth. Bring to boil and cook for atleast 20 mins. Then add the bokchoy. Add salt and pepper to taste
- In a frying pan over medium heat, pour a small amount of egg so it will be thin. Make sure it is spread in the pan like youre making a crepe. Cook both sides for 1 min each
- Roll the egg and cut it vertically it should look like this
- Plate it a bowl and enjoy! 🥣
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. Make sure you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food keto beef suet soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!