Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken and pepperoni pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This pepperoni chicken is a one pan chicken dinner. Transfer to a shallow dish and combine with the Italian seasoning, breadcrumbs and olive oil.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken and pepperoni pizza using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and pepperoni pizza-
- Make ready 200 grams chicken, cut into strips
- Prepare 1 pepperoni (or chorizo) slices
- Take 500 grams mozzarella cheese, grated
- Prepare 3 large tomatoes, quartered
- Make ready 2 tbsp tomato purée
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh basil leaves
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves
- Prepare 2 tsp sugar
- Get 1 salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 olive oil
- Get 450 grams white bread flour
- Take 2 tsp dried yeast
- Get 1 warm water
- Get 1/2 medium onion, in slices
- Make ready 1 pepper, cut into thin strips
- Prepare 2 red chillies, deseeded
Instructions to make Chicken and pepperoni pizza-
- Recipe makes two large pizzas. First make the dough. Put the flour in a mixing bowl with 1 teaspoon each of sugar and salt, and the yeast. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and 300ml of warm water. Mix and knead to form a dough, adding more water if too dry and more flour if too wet. Tip onto a floured work surface and kneed for a further 5 mins. Oil the inside of the bowl, then cover with clingfilm and leave somewhere warm to prove, until the dough has doubled in size (about an hour probably).
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Divide the dough into two (or more depending on number and size of pizzas wanted) and roll into pizza bases. Blend the tomatoes, tomato purée, chillies and garlic to a smooth sauce in a blender or food processor. Add the remaining sugar, and salt and pepper to taste, along with some of the basil leaves.
- Spread the sauce over the bases and scatter over the mozzarella. Arrange the chicken, pepperoni, pepper and onion slices over the top, then the basil leaves and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake on the oven for 20 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is lightly browned. Serve fresh from the oven and enjoy!
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
This Pepperoni Pizza Chicken recipe is easy, quick and delicious! This pepperoni chicken is a one pan chicken dinner. Pulse the pepperoni in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to a shallow dish and combine with the Italian seasoning, breadcrumbs and olive oil. Sprinkle remaining cup cheese on top and add pepperoni or desired toppings. Taste- Just like a pepperoni pizza but with more chicken flavor and less carbs! Texture- The chicken is incredibly moist and tender while the filling is meaty and cheesy. I love super crispy pizza and those pizza pans with holes really work! For my dough, a KitchenAid stand mixer does all the work but you can also knead the As well, since I've never seen turkey pepperoni here in Ottawa, would it be a good substitute to make use chicken or turkey bacon? Topped with cheesy goodness and turkey pepperoni, this pizza is bound to be a hit with the whole family. Rumble / Delicious Recipes — Pizza is everyone's favorite food, but it's not always the healthiest choice we make for dinner. Kids can't get enough of pizza, and they may be lacking certain nutrients if they. Pepperoni pizza in your hand, literally! These pizza pockets are like your own personal hot pocket, but homemade. Think of them like a calzone, but with a much flakier crust. If you fall in love with this concept, try combining Buffalo chicken and smoked Gouda or broccoli and cheddar. Our large, diverse menu includes both simple and adventurous pizzas and calzones, Italian pastas, classic grinders and sandwiches, gourmet salads, fried. Before serving, drizzle over a little olive oil, garnish with the basil sprigs, and season again with a. This easy homemade pepperoni pizza is even faster, easier, and more delicious than delivery. This pepperoni pizza recipe is quicker, easier, and tastier than delivery, and yields a pizza with a crispy crust and hot melted cheese.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken and pepperoni pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!