Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sig's aubergine (eggplant) and crispy leek soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sig's aubergine (eggplant) and crispy leek soup using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup-
- Make ready soup
- Take 1 large aubergine (eggplant )thinly sliced , skin on
- Get 2 large tablespoons salted butter
- Take 2 tbsp of all purpose flour
- Prepare 3 large cup s of milk
- Make ready 150 grams smoked cheese ( I use Applewood)
- Make ready 1 good pinch of cayenne pepper
- Take 1 pinch dried tarragon
- Make ready 1 pinch dried parsley
- Take 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Get 1/4 length of a large leek
- Take paneer
- Get 8 small sticks of block paneer
- Take 2 tbsp turmeric
- Prepare 2 tbsp garam masala
- Prepare 2 tbsp sunflower oil or some butter for frying
Instructions to make Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup-
- First wash the aubergine and cut into fairly thin slices leaving the skin on
- Put your aubergine into a steamer and steam until soft .If you don't have a steamer use a pot with a little water hang a sieve into it not touching the water . Put the aubergines into the sieve and cover with a lid . Boil the water and steam the aubergines until soft. Steaming them means that the skin also will be soft .
- Whilst they are steaming , this should only take about 5-7 minutes let the butter melt in your soup pot when it has cleared add the flour and whisk until bubbles form , make sure it does not go brown or burn.
- Them add two cup of milk slowly whisking all the time until it bubbles and thickens , do not let burn
- Add the cheese stirring all the time if it gets to thick add more milk.
- Add the aubergine and puree everything into a wry smooth soup adding more milk until you reach a consistency that you like.
- Add the tarragon ,parsley and the lemon juice
- Slice the leek very thinly and dry fry them in a frying pan ensure that they just crisp up and not burn . They should be a green and brown colour .sprinkle over the soup.
- For the paneer. Cut the paneer of the block into thin strips , first roll in garam masala and then in turmeric .fry until golden brown , serve with the soup .
- Taste and adjust seasoning and thickness of soup if needed . Hope you enjoy .
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sig's aubergine (eggplant) and crispy leek soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!