Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, brown butter sea salt chocolate chip cookies stuffed with nutella and dulce de leche. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have brown butter sea salt chocolate chip cookies stuffed with nutella and dulce de leche using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make brown butter sea salt chocolate chip cookies stuffed with nutella and dulce de leche-
- Make ready 2 stick Salted Butter
- Make ready 1/4 cup Sugar
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- Take 1 large Egg
- Make ready 1 large egg Yolk
- Prepare 1 tbsp Vanilla or Plain Greek Yogurt
- Prepare 2 1/3 cup Flour
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Get 1 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Take 1/4 tsp Salt
- Get 1 cup Milk chocolate chips
- Get 3/4 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Take 1 jar of Nutella
- Prepare 1 can Dulce de Leche
- Prepare 1 dash Sea salt
Steps to make brown butter sea salt chocolate chip cookies stuffed with nutella and dulce de leche-
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the butter and cook, stirring slowly with a whisk until golden, nutty scented and foamy, about 3-5 minutes. set aside to cool. - meanwhile, mix the flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl. - - 2. Separately, add the sugar and brown sugar to a standing mixer and add the browned butter. mix for 2 minutes to properly combine the sugar mixture. add the yogurt and vanilla and mix again. finally add the egg and egg yolk and mix for a few seconds or until the egg is incorporated. add the flour bowl contents and mix for 30-60 seconds before adding the chocolate chips. - - 3. Place a large sheet of saran wrap on the counter and dump out the dough. form the dough into a long log and cover tightly with saran wrap. refrigerate the dough overnight, or at least 2 hours. - - 4. Allow the dough to rest on the counter for 30-60 minutes before handling. slice the dough into circles to make it easier to flatten. - - 5. meanwhile, heat the oven to 350 and line a few baking shee
Your daily diet should have at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other superfoods to add. In addition, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy optimal health as you choose to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food brown butter sea salt chocolate chip cookies stuffed with nutella and dulce de leche recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!