Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, curd chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook curd chicken using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curd Chicken-
- Get 250 gms boneless chicken
- Get 1 bunch coriander
- Make ready 1 cup onion birista
- Make ready 2 tbsp paprika powder
- Prepare 1 tsp garam masala
- Take 1 cup curd
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tsp chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp turmeric
- Prepare salt as per taste
- Get leaves some mint
- Get 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 star anise
- Take 1 inch cinnamon
- Prepare 3-4 black pepper corns
- Take 2 cardamom
- Get 2 cloves
- Get 3 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Curd Chicken-
- Marinate Chicken adding all the above ingrediants for 3hrs or overnight
- In a kadai, add 3tbsp oil and heat it slightly
- Add in the marinade
- Cover the kadai with foil paper and then with a lid
- Let it cook for 20 to 25 mins on low flame
- Uncover only after 20 to 25mins
- Now heat a pan and place the kadai on it and cook for another 5min on low flame (you can also give coal effect)
- Ready to serve
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food curd chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!