Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut beef enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut Beef Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Coconut Beef Enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. My time saving trick is to use one base Enchilada spice mix for both the sauce and filling! The Best Beef Enchiladas Recipes on Yummly Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas, Creamy Chipotle Beef Enchiladas, Creamy Beef Beef.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut beef enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Beef Enchiladas-
- Take 12 tortillas (flour shown)
- Take 4 oz goat cheese
- Prepare 1 C tomatillo salsa
- Make ready 3 C green enchilada sauce
- Take 2 avocadoes; thick sliced
- Get 1/2 bundle cilantro; chiffonade
- Take 1 "Coconut Beef & Green Chiles" (see my recipes)
These beef enchiladas really are the best ever! They're made with an incredibly flavorful and easy enchilada sauce, ground beef seasoned with the perfect blend of Mexican spices, and melted. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked. This is also great with leftover chicken, shredded beef.
Instructions to make Coconut Beef Enchiladas-
- Heat enchilada sauce to a simmer. Spray a large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and pour enough enchilada sauce in to cover the bottom.
- Dip each tortilla in the warm enchilada sauce, and fill with beef and a few pinches of goat cheese. Roll and lay in the casserole dish with seam side down. Repeat for remaining tortillas. Lay one slice of avocado atop each enchilada.
- Cover and bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 155°. Uncover during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Garnish each enchilada with tomatillo salsa, cilantro, and any remaining goat cheese.
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers/ hot peppers/ garlic, chihuahua cheese, queso fresco, cotija, coriander, corn, sofrito, vinegar, wine, bourbon, beer, tequila, adobo, chipotle, ancho chile, bacon, spinach, tamarind, shallots, habanero, arugula, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, scallions, chives, cayenne, mole, nopalitos,
Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked. This is also great with leftover chicken, shredded beef. Today I am making cheesy ground beef enchiladas my favorite way, baking in the oven. The homemade enchilada sauce gravy and the cheese make this a baked. Budget-friendly ingredients like ground beef, plus a quick no-roll technique for putting them together.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food coconut beef enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!