Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate marble cheesecake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate marble cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Marble Cheesecake-
- Get For the base-
- Take 150 g gluten and dairy free digestive biscuits
- Prepare 60 g dairy free spread, melted
- Make ready For the cheesecake filling-
- Take 40 g dairy free dark chocolate
- Get 2 eggs, separated
- Prepare 75 g caster sugar
- Prepare 250 g dairy free cream cheese
- Prepare For decorating-
- Prepare grated dairy free chocolate
- Prepare selection of berries
Instructions to make Chocolate Marble Cheesecake-
- Line a 6″ baking tin with greaseproof paper - Crush the biscuits into small crumbs and mix in the melted dairy free spread - Press into the baking tin and chill in the fridge while you prepare the filling
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC - Melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water
- Whisk the egg whites until they form peaks - Add in one tablespoon of the caster sugar and whisk until it forms stiff peaks
- In a separate bowl mix together the cream cheese, remaining sugar and egg yolks - Fold the egg white into the cream cheese mix but don’t over mix it - Remove a third of the mixture and stir the melted chocolate into it
- Pour the plain mix over the biscuit base - Drop tablespoons of the chocolate mix on top and then swirl with a knife to marble - Bake for 45 minutes
- Allow to cool in the tin - Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours - Remove from the tin and serve with grated chocolate and berries
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate marble cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!