Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, my slow cooked bbq beef over rice 🥰. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Slow Cooked BBQ Beef Over Rice 🥰 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Slow Cooked BBQ Beef Over Rice 🥰 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my slow cooked bbq beef over rice 🥰 using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Slow Cooked BBQ Beef Over Rice 🥰-
- Get Small piece of beef, cut into mouth size pieces
- Take 3/4 Litre water
- Prepare 1 dry beef stock cube
- Make ready 6 tbls BBQ Smoked Sauce
- Make ready 4 tbls Whisky
- Make ready 1 Tsp Cracked Pepper corns
- Get 1 pinch Salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Make ready 1 tbls Lemon juice
- Prepare 3 tbls Tomato purèe
- Prepare 2 Small Sweet Peppers diced into Rings
- Take 1/2 medium Onion diced
- Make ready 1/2 Red Onion diced
Steps to make My Slow Cooked BBQ Beef Over Rice 🥰-
- Add the beef to the slow cooker, then add the water with the beef stock cube also add the smoked BBQ sauce.Pour sauce all over the beef.
- Next add the onions and smoked paprika, lemon juice, salt, black pepper tomato Purèe and Whisky mix all around the Beef.
- Add the lid turn on and on low overnight 7-8 hours. Next morning it's all mixed in.transfer to a pan bring to the boil then add the cornstarch/ flour to thicken it. Then boil your rice to accompany it.
- Add it to a bowl and warm it up when your ready to have it. It has more sauce than needed but after you take out the meat and onion you can keep it in the fridge or freeze it and use it over Chips some other time.
You should include some superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole grains and nuts. Furthermore, you need to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you decide to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my slow cooked bbq beef over rice 🥰 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!