Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spiced leeks-bacon-mushrooms ravioli with red wine, garlic and chilli tomato sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spiced leeks-bacon-mushrooms ravioli with red wine, garlic and chilli tomato sauce using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce-
- Prepare Ravioli Pasta Mix
- Get 200 g Plain Flour
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Take 1 Tbsp Dried Thyme
- Prepare 2 Large Eggs
- Get 1 Tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Make ready 3 Tbsp Water
- Prepare Salt and Black Pepper Seasoning
- Prepare Ravioli Fillings
- Get 1 Large Leek (Finely Chopped)
- Make ready 2 Large Chestnut Mushrooms (Minced)
- Take 1 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Prepare Sauce Ingredients
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Tomato Pesto
- Prepare 1/2 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- Take 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- Get 1 Red Onion (Sliced)
- Take 1 1/2 Cup Red Wine
- Get 1 Tbsp Chilli Flakes
- Take 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
Instructions to make Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce-
- Combine thoroughly the flour,smoked paprika and thyme in a bowl; season. In a separate bowl combine eggs water and oil(don’t beat the eggs). Turn the flour mix onto a clean surface; dent hole and pour the egg mixture in the hole Stir together till a ball is formed. Flour the surface and knead till dough is elastic and smooth. Cover and let it rest for 30-45 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix together the filling ingredients in a bowl. Heat up a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and shallow fry the fillings for 5-10minutes on medium heat. Remove heat and rest to cool(10-15 minutes).
- Roll out the pasta dough(as thin layered as possible). Using a medium sized cookie cutter, cut out even numbers of the dough(12-14 portions) Add the cooled cooked filling to a cut out dough; cover with another and seal by pressing and pinch the edges. Dust with little flour. Chill in the fridge for 3-5minutes. Bring to boil 250 ml of salt and olive oil infused water. Add the ravioli and cook for 10-15minutes (or to desired texture). 9-12 minutes for al dente texture.
- Meanwhile shallow fryers(medium high heat) onion and the minced garlic in a teaspoon of extra virgin oil for 5 minutes Add the chopped tomato, tomato purée and pesto and reduced for 5 minutes. Add red wine, chilli flakes and oregano and reduce for further 3 minutes. Season and serve.
- Serving Suggestion
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spiced leeks-bacon-mushrooms ravioli with red wine, garlic and chilli tomato sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!