Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, asian green curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Asian Green Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Asian Green Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook asian green curry using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Green Curry-
- Prepare Use local ingredients
- Take 1 head Garlic
- Make ready 8 chicken breasts
- Get 1 Adobo with pepper
- Make ready 3 can Coconut milk
- Get 2 tbsp Peanut oil
- Get 18 Serranos
- Get 2 tbsp Sugar
- Take 1 1/2 cup Soy sauce
- Make ready 4 tbsp ground ginger
- Prepare 1/4 cup Lime juice
- Get 1 packages Cilantro
- Make ready 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 4 1/2 cup Water
- Make ready 2 tbsp Corn Starch
- Make ready 2 cup Long grain rice
- Prepare 1 tsp Sweet cooking Rice seasoning
- Prepare 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
Instructions to make Asian Green Curry-
- Mince garlic
- Cube and remove fat
- Season chicken with Adobo with pepper.
- Pour minced garlic in giant pan with peanut oil.
- After garlic cooks through (about 30 secs) at high heat, reduce to medium heat, and then add seasoned diced chicken.
- Put 1 can of coconut milk in blender. Add in 14 diced serranos, 2 tbsps of sugar and 1/2 cup of soy sauce. Blend. Pour contents in giant bowl.
- Pour 1 can of coconut milk in blender. Add lime juice, 3 tbsps of ginger, and coconut milk. Blend. Pour contents in giant bowl and mix them.
- Pour contents of giant bowl into giant pan of cooking chicken.
- Pick stems off cilantro until you finish the package. Clean cilantro. Should be about 1 cup of cilantro.
- Put cilantro in blender. Add a cup of soy sauce. Add 1 tbsp of ginger. Blend.
- Add garlic powder and cilantro blend to chicken. Pour salt into cooking pan.
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into blender and swish. Add quarter teaspoon of ginger. Add 2 tbsp of corn starch. Blend. Add into pan slowly and stir. Lower heat to simmer.
- Clean 4 serranos and cut into thinner slices. Add into cooking pan and mix well. Keep lid ajar. The chicken should have been cooking for 45 mins already.
- You want it to cook for half an hr longer so start rice. 4 cups of water to boil. Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil. Add salt to taste.
- Pour 2 cups of rice into boiling pot. Add rice vinegar as well. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 20 mins covered. Stir occasionally until it starts to soften.
- Put rice into small bowl. Pack it a little and then flip bowl into a large plate. It will make the rice into a mound. Pour chicken curry around it. Garish rice with a few cilantro leaves.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food asian green curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!