Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, savoury rosemary flower egg in a hole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook savoury rosemary flower egg in a hole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Savoury Rosemary Flower Egg in a Hole-
- Take 4 eggs
- Prepare 4 slices white bread
- Prepare 2 g salt
- Take 1 g black pepper
- Prepare 2 g smoked bbq chili rub
- Make ready 1 g Rosemary flowers
- Take 25 ml olive oil
Steps to make Savoury Rosemary Flower Egg in a Hole-
- Use a cookie cutter to make a hole in the center of the bread (these cutouts make great mini French Toast bites)
- Mix spices and seasonings with rosemary flowers1. On a medium heat, warm the olive oil in the pan. Non-stick pans make life a lot easier. Place 2 slices of bread in the pan and toast one side.
- After one side is toasted, flip and crack the eggs in the holes.
- Sprinkle on your seasoning mix and edible flowers, cook the eggs to your liking. I place the lid on top to make sure I get well cooked egg whites with nice medium egg yolks.
- Pop on a plate and garnish with some rosemary flowers. Fast, easy, full of flavor and a great start to the weekend.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food savoury rosemary flower egg in a hole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!