Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, honey sriracha beef. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey sriracha beef using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Sriracha Beef-
- Get 500 g beef steak, cut into strips
- Take 4 tablespoons honey
- Get 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- Take 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Get salt and pepper, for seasoning
Steps to make Honey Sriracha Beef-
- Whisk together the honey, sriracha sauce and rice vinegar - Season with salt and pepper - Cover the beef strips - Marinade in the fridge for a couple of hours
- Heat a grill pan on a medium to high heat - Sear the beef for a couple of minutes on each side
- Serve with oven roasted vegetables and fries
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food honey sriracha beef recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!