Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicy chilli soya. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Chilli Soya is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Chilli Soya is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy chilli soya using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chilli Soya-
- Prepare 2 Cups soya chunks
- Take 1 Tsp salt for boiling water
- Make ready 1 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 Tsp Kashmiri red chilli
- Make ready 2-3 Tbsp Rive flour/ All-purpose/ corn flour
- Get 3 Tbsp curd
- Get 1-2 Tbsp oil for frying the soya chunks
- Make ready 2-3 Tbsp oil for sauce/ gravy
- Take 2-3 chopped green chilli (chopped long)
- Take 2-3 chopped dried red chilli
- Take 1 inch sliced ginger
- Take 8-10 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1 roughly chopped onion (square shape)
- Get 1 roughly chopped capsicum (square shape)
- Make ready 2-3 string spring onion
- Make ready 1.5 Tsp Soya sauce
- Prepare 1 Tsp green chilli sauce
- Get 1 Tsp red chilli sauce
Steps to make Spicy Chilli Soya-
- In a bowling water add some salt. Now add soya chunks,mix them well and boil them for 3-4 minutes. After 4 minutes,strain the water out & let them cool down. Once cold enough,squeeze the water out. Now add ginger garlic paste. Now add Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Add corn flour or rice flour or All-purpose flour, Curd and mix it well for uniform coating. Now it’s ready to shallow fry (If you want you can do the deep fry)To shallow fry soya chunks, heat some oil in a wide pan. Add soya chunks and fry soya chunks till they are little crisp and Change the colour. Soya chunks looks ready now, keep the aside. next make sauce.
- In a hot pan, take 2-3 Tbsp oil, add green and red chillies,sliced ginger and garlic. Sauté well, add onion, capsicum,green onion and sauté well(we have to use the veggie semi cooked). Now add Soya sauce, green chilli sauce, red chilli sauce, mix and sauté for a while. Now add 1/4 cup of water. You can also add little to tomato at this point if you want. Let it come to boil. Now add fried soya chunks and very little salt.
- Sprinkle chopped green onion,mix well and cover it for another 2 minutes. Now Chilli Soya Is ready to serve.
Your daily diet need to contain at least some of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Following a green living diet plan will offer you just what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy chilli soya recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!