Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, squid ink spaghetti with king prawns, vine tomatoes & chilli. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have squid ink spaghetti with king prawns, vine tomatoes & chilli using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Squid Ink Spaghetti With King Prawns, Vine Tomatoes & Chilli-
- Take 180 g dried squid ink spaghetti,
- Get 180 g cooked king prawns (I used frozen),
- Prepare Some good quality vine cherry tomatoes, (around 16),
- Take 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil,
- Prepare 1.5 tsp garlic chilli oil (or use alternative),
- Make ready Handful fresh chopped parsley leaves, few reserved as garnish,
- Prepare 1 good pinch sea salt flakes, to season,
- Make ready Cracked black pepper, to season
Steps to make Squid Ink Spaghetti With King Prawns, Vine Tomatoes & Chilli-
- Preheat the oven to 180 and line a small baking tray with foil. Place on the vine tomatoes and drizzle with the olive oil. Season with sea salt flakes and pepper. Bring the spaghetti to the boil in salted water and cook according to packet instructions, as it cooks bring a frying pan up to heat. Add in the prawns. You shouldn't need oil as some water will come out of the prawns initially.
- Fry the prawns until almost cooked then add the garlic chilli oil and stir it through to coat the prawns, add in the parsley leaves, stir then remove from the heat. Set aside.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it off and set aside. Remove the tomatoes from oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes, then gently pluck them from the vine.
- Take the spaghetti and tip it into the frying pan with the prawns. Gently toss together until the spaghetti is lightly coated in the garlic chilli oil. Next add in the tomatoes and gently move the spaghetti around the pan to incorporate everything together.
- Serve up and garnish with a few fresh parsley leaves. Eat and enjoy! -)
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food squid ink spaghetti with king prawns, vine tomatoes & chilli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!