Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fire roasted pork chile verde. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fire Roasted Pork Chile Verde is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Fire Roasted Pork Chile Verde is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fire roasted pork chile verde using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fire Roasted Pork Chile Verde-
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb pork shoulder cubed
- Get 4 anaheim peppers
- Take 3 serrano peppers
- Make ready 6 tomatillo
- Prepare 1 white onion, quartered
- Get 6 clove garlic
- Make ready 32 oz chicken stock
- Make ready 32 oz water
- Prepare 1 can diced tomatoes
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Take 2 tbsp ground cumin
- Get 2 tbsp oregano
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1 can hominy
- Prepare 1 cup shredded cheese
- Make ready 1 tbsp pico de gallo
Instructions to make Fire Roasted Pork Chile Verde-
- Heat grill to 400°F
- Rub pork with salt,pepper and cumin
- Sear pork on grill using an open pan or screen so cubes don't fall through grates.
- Grill chilis, tomatillos, onion, garlic until chilis are charred and onion is tender
- Remove vegetables from grill and place peppers in ziplock bag to sweat
- Remove grilled pork and set aside
- Pour chicken stock and water in a stock pot with onions, tomatillos, and garlic. add diced tomatoes. add oregano, cilantro and remaining cumin salt and pepper. bring to a boil
- While stock is heating,clean chilis, removing the seeds and membrane. use gloves if desired. add to stock
- Once stock is boiling, cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and using an immersion blender, puree stock and vegatables
- Add pork and hominy. return pot to heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Top with shredded queso fresco amd cheddar and pico de gallo for a fresh twist
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fire roasted pork chile verde recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!