Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, stuffed tomato pakoda. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Tomato Pakoda is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Stuffed Tomato Pakoda is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed tomato pakoda using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Tomato Pakoda-
- Make ready 6 Tomato - (medium size)
- Make ready 1 cup Green peas (boiled) -
- Prepare 1 cup Paneer -
- Take -1 ½teaSpoon Salt
- Get 1 teaSpoon Red chilli powder -
- Take 1 teaSpoon Amchoor -
- Make ready -½ teaSpoon Cumin seeds
- Make ready ½ teaSpoon Garam masala -
- Prepare 1 Green chilli - (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1teaSpoon Ginger - (grated)
- Take 1 Teaspoon Coriander leaves -
- Take 1 cup Gram flour /besan -
- Get -½ teaspoon Salt
- Prepare -½ teaSpoon Red chilli powder
- Get ½teaSpoon Carom seeds -
- Take ¼teaSpoon Baking soda -
- Take as required Oil for frying
Steps to make Stuffed Tomato Pakoda-
- Scoop out seeds and pulp from the tomatoes.
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, red chilli powder, salt and peas.Sprinkle amchoor,garam masala,ginger and coriander leaves.Cook it for 2 min.
- Take a bowl, mash paneer and mix salt and red pepper.
- In another bowl mix gram flour,salt,red chilli powder,carom seeds and baking soda.Gradually add water to make batter.(Prepare a smooth batter.)
- Fill the tomatoes half portion with green peas mixture and another half with paneer mixture.
- Heat oil in a kadai, dip tomato into batter and deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot stuffed tomato pakodas with mint chutney and saunth.
- Before serving, cut the pakodas into half.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Then, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can ward off diseases. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food stuffed tomato pakoda recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!