Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy rough puff pastry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy rough puff pastry using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Rough Puff Pastry-
- Prepare 300 g plain flour
- Make ready 150 g chilled butter
- Make ready iced water
Steps to make Easy Rough Puff Pastry-
- Dice the chilled butter into the flour. If you used unsalted butter add a good pinch of salt.
- Add water, a tablespoon at a time, and mix gently with a metal spoon, try to keep the butter cubes as intact as possible. Only add the water a little at a time, you want a dry dough, from when this photo was taken…
- It only took half a tablespoon of water more to get to the stage when it could be formed into a ball using your hands.
- Shape the ball into a rectangle and on a lightly floured surface, with a rolling pin, roll in one direction only away from you until the pastry is about half a centimetre thick.
- Take the top third and fold it towards you, then take the bottom third and fold it on top. Rotate the pastry a quarter turn and repeat the rolling and folding.
- Roll and fold and turn four more times, six in total. Then wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, after which the pastry is ready to use.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy rough puff pastry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!