Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Baked Chicken Enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Enchiladas-
- Get 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- Take 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare 2 cups salsa (I use Pace Picante)
- Take 1 can Rotel, drained
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Monterey Jack Cheese
- Get 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Colby Jack Cheese
- Take 20-25 corn tortillas
- Get Toppings- sour cream, green onions
Steps to make Baked Chicken Enchiladas-
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook chicken either in pressure cooker or stovetop with seasonings as desired. Once cooked, drain off juices and add Rotel.
- Shred completely and set aside.
- Shred cheeses and set aside.
- Slice up green onions if desired for topping and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add in 1 cup of salsa and 1/2 of each of the cheeses. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chicken completely.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat up in microwave until soft and pliable.
- Coat 2 baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray and spread out 1/2 cup of salsa between the two on bottom of dishes.
- Fill each tortilla with a heaping spoonful of filling and roll up; place seam side down in pans. Spoon remaining 1/2 cup salsa over the tops.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
You have to have some superfoods in your diet everyday. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try to add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Observing a green living meal plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!