Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tuscan chicken skillet. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuscan Chicken Skillet is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tuscan Chicken Skillet is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tuscan chicken skillet using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuscan Chicken Skillet-
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- Prepare 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Get 1 tsp. oregano
- Take 1/2 tsp. thyme
- Get 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- Take 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 12 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- Prepare 2/3 c. sundried tomatoes, chopped
- Make ready 1 (15 oz) can Cannelini Beans, drained and rinsed
- Take 2 (15 oz) cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- Take 1 Tbsp. sugar substitute
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare Parsley for garnish
- Take 4 chicken breasts
Steps to make Tuscan Chicken Skillet-
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large sauté pan or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, then add the chicken and brown for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the remaining tablespoon olive oil to the pan. - Add the sliced mushrooms in a single layer and brown, working in batches, a few minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onion and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, and sundried tomatoes. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, spices, beans, and sugar.
- Transfer the chicken back to the pan and spoon some of the sauce and vegetables over top of the chicken.
- Cook, covered, on the stove top until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is bubbling, about ten minutes.
- Return the mushrooms to the pan. - Taste and add salt and pepper as needed. Serve hot, garnished with parsley.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tuscan chicken skillet recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!