Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pumpkin bread (boule). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pumpkin bread (boule) using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Bread (Boule)-
- Take 2 cups (about 250g) bread flour
- Make ready 80 g pumpkin puree
- Prepare 1 tsp instant yeast
- Take 1/2 tsp sea salt (less if using table salt)
- Take nut, seeds, granola, or whatever you want to add!
Instructions to make Pumpkin Bread (Boule)-
- If you don't have it ready made, roast pumpkin and make pumpkin puree. You'll need 80g for the bread. Let cool before using puree for bread dough.
- In a large bowl, mix 2 cups bread flour, 1 tsp yeast, and 1/2 tsp sea salt.
- When pumpkin puree is cool, add to flour mixture.
- Cover bowl and proof the dough at room temperature for 2-3 hours.
- Place in fridge and proof overnight.
- The next morning, take dough out from fridge. Wait 1 hour at room temperature.
- Add seeds, nuts, granola, etc. into dough.
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Place an oven-safe tray underneath for water. The water will create steam to make the crust of the bread crisp.
- Cut 4 pieces of cooking twine and place them across the top of bowl diagonally. Flip the dough/bowl over onto baking sheet. You can score the bread if you'd like.
- Once oven is done pre-heating, place the bread inside. BE VERY CAREFUL (WEAR GLOVES) and pour some water into the tray at the bottom.
- Bake at 475°F for 20-25 minutes or until light golden.
- Enjoy the lovely bread!
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pumpkin bread (boule) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!