Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, walnut chocolate cake truffles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have walnut chocolate cake truffles using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Walnut Chocolate Cake Truffles-
- Take 1 1/2 cup chocolate cake (crumbs)
- Prepare 1 cup chocolate to melt in bar (chopped) or pearls
- Get 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Make ready 1 tablespoon butter
- Prepare 1 tablespoon dulce de leche (not pastry)
- Get Chocolate liqueur or any liqueur (to taste) (optional)
- Prepare Chopped nuts (necessary amount)
- Make ready Chocolate chips (necessary amount)
- Take Coconut flakes (necessary amount)
- Prepare Tablespoon with rounded shape (measure)
- Make ready cups Paper candy
Instructions to make Walnut Chocolate Cake Truffles-
- Melt the chocolate in bain marie or in the microwave along with the heavy shipping cream and butter
- To melt the chocolate- - - To bain marie- - - Place boiling water in a pot - At low temperature maintain the water temperature - Place inside the pot a container with the chocolate inside it, the container should not touch the bottom and that is not be submerged in the water - When it starts to melt stir until the chocolate is completely melted
- In the microwave- - - Place the chocolate in a container in the microwave, melt it at maximum temperature for 30 seconds - Remove, stir, put back 15 seconds - Repeat periods of 15 minutes, removing from microwave and stirring until the chocolate is completely melted - Tip. If the optimum point of melting is accidentally exceeded, you can recover the chocolate by adding pearls or chocolate fragments by mixing them until they are melted in the chocolate
- Add and mix the cake in small portions with the melted chocolate
- Add the dulce de leche, mix - Add the liquor (optional) - Refrigerate for one hour
- Sprinkle with a minimum amount of spray oil a tablespoon (measure), repeat this step before taking the filling measure so that it does not stick - Take a measure of the filling - Take it between the palms of your hands, make it roll to give it a rounded shape - Place the filling on the chopped nuts, chocolate chips or coconut flakes, turn it so that the nuts, chocolate chips or coconut flakes stick1.
- To serve place it inside a paper candy cup - Repeat the procedure until finishing with the filling
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food walnut chocolate cake truffles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!