Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chestnut flour soyabean potato fried tikki. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chestnut flour soyabean potato fried tikki using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chestnut Flour Soyabean Potato Fried Tikki-
- Prepare 1 cup chestnut Flour
- Make ready 1 big sized boiled potato
- Take 1/2 cup boiled soyabean
- Take 1 big sized finely chopped onion
- Get 2 green chopped chilli
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Take 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp roasted cumin-carom powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black salt
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 1 cup vermicelli for coating
- Make ready 1 tsp chaat masala powder
- Prepare leaves Finely chopped coriander
- Get As needed Tomato sauce
Instructions to make Chestnut Flour Soyabean Potato Fried Tikki-
- In a mixer jar take boiled soyabean and grind it.
- In a bowl take all rest ingredients,mix well altogether and make tikkis from mixture.
- Now coat prepared tikkis from vermicelli and deep fry it until it becomes golden brown from both sides.
- Chestnut Flour Soyabean Potato Fried Tikki is ready to serve with tomato sauce.
You should include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. Additionally, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Following a green living eating plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chestnut flour soyabean potato fried tikki recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!