Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, greek pork souvlaki with greek salad and flatbread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook greek pork souvlaki with greek salad and flatbread using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread-
- Make ready 350 g Diced pork
- Take 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- Prepare 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- Make ready 1 lemon
- Make ready 1 tsp paprika
- Get Salt and black pepper
- Take Greek Olive oil
- Get Greek yogurt
- Take Flatbread
- Get Wooden skewers soaked in water
- Get For the salad, Red onion, mixed olives, tomatoes, feta, cucumber, drizzle of Greek olive oil, sprinkle of Dried Oregano, salt and black pepper
Instructions to make Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread-
- In a bowl marinade the pork with the dried oregano, fresh rosemary, juice of half a lemon, paprika, yogurt, salt and pepper and a dash of Greek olive oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least a couple of hours.
- Heat fan oven to 180 degrees. Uncover your marinated pork, give it a stir and leave it for 15 minutes at room temperature. Get your pre-soaked skewers and thread the marinated pork on to them, making sure that each piece of pork settles gently against each other to allow it to breathe. Brush on any marinade you have left in the bowl and place in the pre-heated oven turning a couple of times for about 15-20 minutes or until cooked right through.
- In the meantime assemble your Greek salad. Remove the souvlaki from the oven, let it rest for 10 minutes and serve with your Greek Salad and flatbread.
Your daily diet have to have at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try adding several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you have to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food greek pork souvlaki with greek salad and flatbread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!