Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy tandoori chicken skewers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Tandoori chicken skewers is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy Tandoori chicken skewers is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy tandoori chicken skewers using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Tandoori chicken skewers-
- Make ready 500 g chicken thigh fillets
- Get 1/2 onion (fine dice)
- Take 3-4 heaped tbsp yogurt
- Prepare 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- Make ready 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Make ready 1-2 tbsp curry powder (depending on how spicy you like it)
- Get Pinch chilli powder to taste
- Take Little zest and squeeze of lime
- Get Salt, pepper
- Prepare accompaniments
- Take Pilau rice
- Prepare Fresh coriander (garnish)
- Make ready 2 lime wedges (garnish)
Instructions to make Easy Tandoori chicken skewers-
- Soak the wooden skewers in enough cold water to cover. Mix the onion, puréed garlic, yogurt and other marinade ingredients together. (You could use a paste instead of powder) feel free to add additional spices/aromatics. Taste and season (remember it needs to be quite intense to get a decent amount of flavour into the chicken).
- Dice the thighs into 1inch chunks and add to the marinade, massage in. Cover and refrigerate for anywhere between 2hours-overnight. The longer the better.
- Thread the marinaded chicken onto the skewers. Grill under a preheated hot grill to colour and char evenly. Serve on a bed of pilau rice, garnish with fresh coriander and lime wedge.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy tandoori chicken skewers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!