Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, holmestead cookin' - Broccoli cheese crumble. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have holmestead cookin' - Broccoli cheese crumble using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Holmestead Cookin' - Broccoli Cheese Crumble-
- Make ready 2 Heads Broccoli
- Prepare 1 brick of Velveeta Cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
- Get 1 box (200 g) Ritz Crackers
Steps to make Holmestead Cookin' - Broccoli Cheese Crumble-
- In food processor, chop broccoli into small pieces
- Place in microwavable bowl, and add water until all broccoli is covered. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Put broccoli in an oven-safe tray.
- In a pot, add Velveeta cheese and milk, and heat on medium-low (stirring occasionally) until fully liquid.
- Pour cheese over broccoli.
- Put Ritz Crackers into food processor, and turn to dust.
- Cover broccoli and cheese with cracker dust.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes at 350F.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, and serve.
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Moreover, you need to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living diet plan will give you just what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food holmestead cookin' - Broccoli cheese crumble recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!