Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pulled bbq pork with beans and cheesy chips 💜. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pulled bbq pork with beans and cheesy chips 💜 using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled BBQ pork with Beans and Cheesy Chips 💜-
- Prepare 500 g pork tenderloin
- Prepare 2 cloves Garlic Crushed
- Make ready 1/2 cup Cola Cola
- Make ready 2 Tbsp your favourite BBQ Sauce
- Take Chips or french fries to serve with
- Get Baked beans to serve
Steps to make Pulled BBQ pork with Beans and Cheesy Chips 💜-
- In a slow cooker, add the cola cola and the crushed garlic and stir
- Add the pork tenderloin and cook for 4-5 hours
- At the end of cooking time, with two forks shred the pork
- Add the sauce to it.
- Put back on heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve with baked beans and add a knob of butter and 1 tbsp of the BBQ sauce and warm through, french fries with grated cheese on top of chips/French fries.
- Add the grated cheese on top of chips while they are hot to melt the cheese 😋
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pulled bbq pork with beans and cheesy chips 💜 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!