Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bacon cheddar crescent grilled cheese. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook bacon cheddar crescent grilled cheese using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese-
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) cans crescent dough sheets (or crescent rolls)
- Make ready 8 oz sliced cheddar cheese
- Take 6 oz sliced American cheese
- Prepare 6 slices thick cut bacon - cooked and crumbled
- Get 2 tbs butter - melted
- Get 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- Prepare 1/4 cup grated parmesan (optional)
Instructions to make Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese-
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Brush half of the melted butter in a roughly 12x8 inch rectangle on a large foil lined baking sheet. Mix the dijon and (optional) garlic powder with remaining butter. Set aside.
- Roll out your first crescent sheet over the buttered area (if using crescent rolls, pinch seams together to prevent leaking).
- Layer cheddar cheese slices on crescent sheet, leaving 1/2 inch border around all edges. Sprinkle bacon evenly over cheddar. Layer American cheese on top of bacon.
- Roll out second sheet over the top of filling. Seal edges all the way around (I crimped mine with a fork). Brush top with remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until top is golden and crispy. Let cool 5 minutes. Cut into 8 triangles. Serve in place of grilled cheese with your favorite soup. Enjoy!
- Can also be cut into 16-24 smaller pieces to be used as an appetizer for holiday or gameday parties, tailgates, potlucks, any old get together really!
See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you have to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy good health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bacon cheddar crescent grilled cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!