Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegetarian lasagna with cottage cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vegetarian lasagna with cottage cheese using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Lasagna with Cottage Cheese-
- Make ready sheets Lasagna
- Prepare 150 g quorn
- Get 600 ml cottage cheese
- Get 6 salad tomatoes
- Get 1 pepper
- Get 1 onion
- Get 1 courgette
- Take 1 can chopped tomatos
- Get 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Prepare 1 tablespoon thyme
- Prepare 1 tablespoon oregano
- Take 150 g cheddar cheese
- Make ready 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Prepare Butter to grease dish
Instructions to make Vegetarian Lasagna with Cottage Cheese-
- Here are the ingredients. The cheddar cheese is missing
- Chop the onion and garlic finely. Dice the pepper and courgette.
- Chop the tomatoes. You could use an extra can of tinned tomatoes if it’s easier.
- Sweat the onion and garlic until translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and plenty of salt and reduce using a medium heat.
- Add the Quorn and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, oregano, thyme and diced vegetables. Allow to cook and reduce for 20 minutes. If you rush this the lasagna can be a bit watery.
- Grease your dish with melted butter.
- Add a layer of lasagna sheets
- Add a quarter of the sauce
- Add a third of the cottage cheese.
- Repeat the layers until you have 3 layers of sauce and cheese with a top layer of sauce. Cover with cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Pop into the oven at 175 fan for between 45 minutes and 60 minutes.
- Allow the lasagna to sit for 5 minutes and warm the plates. Serve with crusty bread. Lush.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegetarian lasagna with cottage cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!