Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, #vegan #sourdough and #tomato upma. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook #vegan #sourdough and #tomato upma using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make #Vegan #Sourdough and #tomato upma-
- Take 6 slices toasted sourdough slices (medium diced)
- Prepare 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- Take 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Make ready 2 tablespoons chopped tinned tomatoes
- Prepare 1/2 green chilli (finely chopped)
- Take 1/4 teaspoon ginger (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin powder
- Get Salt (to taste)
- Make ready Toasted cashew nuts (to garnish)
- Prepare Toasted peanuts (to garnish)
- Make ready Chopped parsley (to garnish)
Instructions to make #Vegan #Sourdough and #tomato upma-
- In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and chopped onions, finely chopped green chilli and ginger. Sauté until the onions are translucent
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the dry spices (red chilli powder, turmeric, ground cumin powder) and season to taste. Cook on medium heat until the tomatoes start to reduce.
- Lowering the heat and toss in the pieces of diced toasted sourdough ensuring that all the pieces of sourdough are uniformly covered in spices sauce. Cook for another minute.
- Take the upma off the heat, garnish with chopped parsley, toasted cashews and peanuts. Enjoy warm!
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food #vegan #sourdough and #tomato upma recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!