Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, apple crumble cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have apple crumble cheesecake using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Crumble Cheesecake-
- Get For the Base-
- Make ready 250 g digestive biscuits, crushed
- Take 100 g butter, melted
- Make ready 1 tsp cinnamon
- Get For the apple filling-
- Get 4 bramley apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- Take 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- Get For the cream filling-
- Take 100 ml double cream
- Get 400 g cream cheese
- Prepare 250 g mascarpone cheese
- Take 175 g caster sugar
- Make ready 3 eggs
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Take For the crumble topping
- Take 65 g flour
- Get 50 butter, cubed
- Get 50 g sugar
- Make ready 50 g oats
- Take 50 g mixed nuts, roughly chopped
Steps to make Apple Crumble Cheesecake-
- FOR THE BASE- Mix the butter, cinnamon and biscuits well and press into the base of a 9 inch springform tin, place in the fridge to set.
- FOR THE APPLE FILLING- Combine the apples, sugar and cinnamon and mix together. Cook the mixture in a saucepan over a medium heat for 5 minutes, until the apples are soft but are still keeping their shape. Leave to cool slightly and then spread over the biscuit base, leaving a small gap around the edge.
- FOR THE CREAM FILLING- Whisk the cream until thick with soft peaks, add the cream cheese, mascarpone, sugar and eggs, whisk and until fully combine and then pour over the base.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 140 fan for 30 minutes. Then switch off the oven and oven the door slightly. Leave to cool in the oven to completely cool to prevent cracking. Then refrigerate overnight before serving.
- FOR THE CRUMBLE- Rub the butter into the flour until the mix resembles breadcrumbs, then mix through the sugar, oats, and nuts. Spread on a lined baking sheet and bake at 170 fan for 8 minutes.
- Run a thin knife around the edge of the cheese cake, then open the spring and remove the outer ring. Using a large knife run the blade between the base and the cake tin to loosen and then transfer to a serving dish. Top with lots of crumble and drizzle over homemade or bought salted caramel! <img src="//assets-global.cpcdn.com/assets/icons/button_play-2c75c40dde080a61004c1f40b05d8f140eaff45d7e9e6481dc71c63d2e7c4909.png" alt="Apple Crumble Cheesecake">
You should have several superfoods in your diet daily. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. Also, you should include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food apple crumble cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!