Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sloppy joe bbq pasta bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sloppy joe bbq pasta bake using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sloppy Joe BBQ Pasta Bake-
- Prepare 500 g Extra Lean Minced Beef
- Prepare 1 Large Onion, finely chopped
- Prepare 2 Garlic Cloves, finely Chopped
- Make ready 1 Red Pepper, finely chopped
- Get 1 Yellow Pepper, finely chopped
- Take For the Sauce
- Make ready 500 g Passata
- Make ready 200 g Tomato Puree
- Make ready 4 tbsp Sweetener
- Make ready 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp Worcester Sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Get 1 tsp Mustard Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Prepare For the Bake
- Take 300 g Uncooked Pasta
- Take 125 g Light Mozzarella, grated
- Get 100 g Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated
Instructions to make Sloppy Joe BBQ Pasta Bake-
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Lightly spray a deep frying pan or wok with Frylight. Add the onions and fry until softened, then add the garlic and fry for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- Add the minced beef and fry until browned
- Add the peppers and stir to mix
- Stir in the sauce ingredients, bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes. If the sauce reduces too much, lower the heat and add a little water.
- Add the drained pasta and stir to mix. Tip the pasta and sauce into a Pyrex tray and sprinkle the grated cheeses evenly on top. Place into a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a mixed salad or sides of your choice (if any!) and enjoy!!
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sloppy joe bbq pasta bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!