Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, grilled courgette and chickpeas curry-. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Courgette and Chickpeas Curry- is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Courgette and Chickpeas Curry- is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled courgette and chickpeas curry- using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Courgette and Chickpeas Curry–
- Make ready 6 Courgette cut it into lengthways
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Chickpeas boiled & drained (you can use 1 canned of chickpeas)
- Prepare 4 fresh Tomatoes chopped (1 canned chopped tomato)
- Take 1 tsp Salt or to taste
- Get 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Red chilli flakes
- Take 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Garam Masala powder
- Make ready Oil as required
- Make ready 1 Lemon
- Take Green chillies
- Take Fresh coriander
Instructions to make Grilled Courgette and Chickpeas Curry–
- Soak the chickpeas in cold water overnight. - Drain the chickpeas and place in a saucepan. Cover with cold water and bring to the boil over a high heat for about 45 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Slice the courgettes in half and then Thinly slice the courgettes lengthways. Heat a heavy frying pan or griddle pan over a high heat. Brush the courgettes with oil and chargrill for 1 to 2 minutes each side, until tender.Arrange the courgettes on a plate set aside.
- Take another pan add oil and onion sauté about 5-6 minutes then add tomato fry couple of minutes then add all dry ingredients fry till all tomatoes cook well then add chickpeas fry 3-4 minutes turn the gas slow and scatter over all courgette slice cover and simmer about 5 minute turn the heat off and squeeze 1 lemon juice garnish with green chilli & coriander. Serve with boiled rice / roti / naan.
You need to include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Next, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you need to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled courgette and chickpeas curry- recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!