Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, drunken noodles (chicken pad kee mao). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have drunken noodles (chicken pad kee mao) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Drunken Noodles (Chicken Pad Kee Mao)-
- Get 500 grams Chicken thigh fillet
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Get 3 tbsp Peanut oil
- Take 3 tsp Minced garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp Minced ginger
- Prepare 2 Long red chilli, seeded and thinly sliced
- Take 4 Green onions- white part finely chopped, green part thinly sliced (keep separate)
- Get 1 bunch Choy sum- leaves rough large chop, stems into 4cm pieces (keep separate)
- Take 125 grams Fresh baby corn, halved lengthways
- Get 375 grams Cooked fresh thick rice noodles
- Prepare 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- Prepare 3/4 cup Water
- Prepare 1 Salt and cracked black pepper
Steps to make Drunken Noodles (Chicken Pad Kee Mao)-
- Slice chicken into thin strips. Combine the chicken and sesame oil. Preheat a wok or large frypan over high heat.
- Add some peanut oil to the wok and stir-fry the chicken for 4 minutes or until golden (season with salt and pepper whilst stir frying). Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add the remaining peanut oil to the wok and stir-fry the garlic, ginger, chilli and chopped spring onion for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Return the chicken to the wok with the choy sum stems and corn, then stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles and toss to combine with the chicken and vegetables.
- Add the soy and oyster sauces, sugar, water and choy sum leaves, then stir-fry for a further 1 minute or until leaves are wilted and the chicken is coated in the sauce.
- Divide among 4 bowls and serve topped with shredded spring onion and extra chilli. - Serves 4 to 6 people. - Really tasty- I recommend you guys try this one. Enjoy!
You must have a few superfoods in your diet each day. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you have to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living eating plan will give you just what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food drunken noodles (chicken pad kee mao) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!