Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sweet spaghetti filipino style. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet spaghetti filipino style using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style-
- Take 1 large jar Ragu Traditional spaghetti sauce, and brand will do
- Take 1 flavored spaghetti sauce, regular size jar, I prefer garlic and onions
- Take 1 lb lean ground beef
- Prepare 1 packages filipino hotdogs (substitute with sweet Italian sausages)
- Take 1 can diced Spam
- Take 1 cup ketchup
- Get 1 bunch green onions / shallots
- Get 1 red bell pepper
- Prepare 1 large red onion
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Take 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Make ready 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp white vinegar
- Get 4 tbsp (white) sugar
- Prepare 1 slice (plastic sliced) American cheese
- Take 1 dash salt
- Get 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- Make ready 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Take 1/2 tbsp oregano
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chopped basil leaves
Instructions to make Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style-
- heat olive oil in medium-high heat
- add minced garlic, cook until golden.
- add chopped onions and cook until clear.
- add ground beef, salt, pepper and chili powder. cook until browned. add diced spam.
- in another skillet, add sliced hotdogs/sausages until browned on the edges.
- combine sausages with ground beef and add soy sauce and vinegar.
- add both large and small jars of spaghetti sauce, add oregano and basil.
- cook uncovered on medium heat, stirring frequently.
- mix in ketchup, sugar and slice of cheese.
- cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- remove from heat and serve with your favorite noodles, top with shredded cheddar cheese.
Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other essentials. Also, you have to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Adopting a green living eating plan will provide you with precisely what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can be free of disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet spaghetti filipino style recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!