Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beetroot potato paratha. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook beetroot potato paratha using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Potato Paratha-
- Make ready 1 bowl wheat flour
- Prepare Water as required
- Prepare 1 Boiled potato
- Prepare 1/2 beetroot
- Prepare 1 small onion
- Take 1 Green chilli
- Take 1 " piece grated ginger
- Make ready 1 tb sp chopped coriander leaves
- Take To taste salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 tsp carrom seeds
- Get 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Get 1/4 tsp mango powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp coriander seeds powder
- Take As required Cooking Oil for shallow frying
- Get Butter for serving
Instructions to make Beetroot Potato Paratha-
- Knead a soft dough by mixing wheat flour with the help of water. Rest for 10 minutes.
- Wash, Peel and grate boiled potato, ginger, beetroot, onion, green chilli, coriander leaves. Mix all dry masale.
- Mash and mix all ingredients thoroughly. Stuffing for paratha is ready.
- Take a portion of dough and make a ball. Roll it and keep 2 tb sp stuffing on it. Fold it to centre and make a ball. Roll it again.
- Heat a griddle. Brush with a little cooking Oil. Place paratha on it and roast on medium flame for 1 minute. Flip the side and roast from other side also for 2 minutes.
- Now shallow fry from both sides. Like wise make all parathas.
- Serve hot with butter.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food beetroot potato paratha recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!