Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, yellowfin ahi tuna with asparagus sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have yellowfin ahi tuna with asparagus sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce-
- Prepare 3 each Thick cut yellowfin ahi tuna (approximately 1 1/2 lbs) leave out for at least 1/2 hour at room temperature before searing.
- Prepare Asparagus sauce
- Prepare 1 bunch Asparagus stems trimmed
- Make ready 2 clove Minced garlic
- Take 1/2 each Juice of lemon
- Get 1 Handful parsley stems removed
Instructions to make Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce-
- Lightly steam asparagus until tender. If you don't have a steamer, you can do so stove top by following my step by step guide listed in my recipes.
- Combine parsley, asparagus, garlic and lemon juice in blender.
- Blend until desired consistency.
- In the meantime, sear the ahi tuna approximately 2 minutes on each side. Then drizzle with asparagus sauce. Garnish with lemon twists and parsley.
- Your tuna should still be raw at center.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food yellowfin ahi tuna with asparagus sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!