Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, homemade beef and cheese enchiladas- recipe from lubys cafeteria made simple. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have homemade beef and cheese enchiladas- recipe from lubys cafeteria made simple using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple-
- Prepare 1 packages tortillas
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 2 can diced tomato
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp paprika plus 1 1/2 tsp
- Prepare 1 tbsp ground cumin
- Make ready 3 tbsp chili powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- Prepare 2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare vegetable oil
- Make ready 6 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Get slice american cheese (just enough to cover the top of the enchiladas)
Instructions to make Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple-
- To make sauce- in a large pan add ground beef, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and onion. cook ground beef until brown on medium heat
- once beef is cooked add canned tomatos, ground cumin, chili powder, and paprika. Mix well and bring to a boil
- reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10minutes
- pre-heat oven to 350°F
- heat about 1/2 inch of vegetable oil on a skillet until hot but not smoking (medium heat) get another pan ready to place fried toritllas
- quickly fry each tortilla in hot oil till soften about 2-4 seconds on each side and place on the pan (at my house our servings are 4 enchiladas since we are 6 we fried 24 tortillas) do as many tortillas you need
- once all your tortillas are done add shredded cheese on to the middle of each tortilla and roll up and place seam side down onto baking pan 11x7 should be good.
- once you have one row of enchiladas in place on pan add some of the beef sauce on top and shredded cheese. Now you can add a second row of enchiladas and add more of the beef sauce on top with more shredded cheese on the top. Lastly, add slices of american cheese to cover the top of the enchiladas.
- place in oven for 3minutes or until cheese is melted and your enchiladas are ready to eat!!!(- enjoy
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. In addition, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living eating plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade beef and cheese enchiladas- recipe from lubys cafeteria made simple recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!