Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled rice in banana leaves #asia food. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled rice in banana leaves #Asia food is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Grilled rice in banana leaves #Asia food is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
You can also freeze these and. Do your best to cover the banana in rice, although thinly covered spots are okay.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled rice in banana leaves #asia food using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled rice in banana leaves #Asia food-
- Prepare 4 scoop cooked rice
- Get 8 leaves Banana
- Get 200 gr Steamed fish/boiled chicken
- Get 1 cayenne pepper (chopped)
- Make ready 3 red chili pepper
- Prepare 4 onions (chopped)
- Prepare 9 red onions (chopped)
- Get Salt and pepper
- Get Buillon powder
- Take Sugar
- Take 8 Toothpicks
- Prepare 3 long beans
- Take 1 Carrot
- Prepare 4 leaves lemon basil/kemangi leaves
- Prepare 1 laos galanga
- Prepare 2 candlenut
- Prepare 4 quaill eggs (boiled)
- Take Frying oil
- Make ready Water
- Get 2 Tomatoes
- Make ready 4 slices cucumbar
- Make ready 4 cayenne pepper
- Get Serundeng/fried coconut flakes (optional)
Steps to make Grilled rice in banana leaves #Asia food-
- Break apart the boiled chicken or fish u have, into small bite size with your hands or a fork.
- This is how the ingredients look alike
- Cut banana leaves into 2 sizes- 20 cm and 15 cm in width (approximately)
- Heat pan with about 2 tbsp oil in a medium heat then add 2 chopped garlic, stir fry until fragnant then add 4 chopped red onion and cayenne pepper. Then add boiled fish or chicken n add 1/2 part of small laos galangal and 1 candlenut. Stir fry it then add a pinch of salt n pepper, a pinch of sugar, a pinch of buillon powder and about 1/2 tsp black soy sauce. Stir fry it n Test taste.
- In another pan, stir fry chopped 2 garlic, chopped 5 red onions, 1/2 part of small laos galangal, chopped carrot and chopped long beans then Stir fry at abot 30second then add about 1 liter of water. Rest for about 1 minute. Then set aside
- Prepare the sambal. Fry tomatoes, candlenut n cayenne pepper for 30 second then Blend tomatoes, 1 candlenut, 2 cayenne pepper, a pinch of salt n sugar. Then set aside. Btw i use stone here not blender lol
- Take 2 banana leaves, each 20 cm and 15 cm wide and lay them flat on the table - Put the smaller leave on top of the bigger leave
- Next, add 1 to 2 tbsp of fish or chicken on top of the rice then add chopped beans n carrot, quaill egg, add serundeng(fry coconut flakes) if u have,add sliced cucumbar n sambal, add kemangi/lemon basil.
- Fold the left side of the banana leaves and bring to the center. Then fold the right side of the banana leaves on top of the left side, make sure the parcel is fold tightly. Secure the top side of the folded banana leaves with a tooth pick. And secure the other side of the folded banana leaves with same technique.
- Grill it!! I grill it on stove lol. For about 10 minutes. Dont forget to make every side grilled
- Best serve warm/hot
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight problems. You will enjoy great health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can ward off diseases. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
Here is another video of one of my favourite filipino desserts. You can also freeze these and. Thank you so much for joining My Lovely Channel Any questions please comment below Everyone have a great day 😘. Do your best to cover the banana in rice, although thinly covered spots are okay. Banana leaf rice is a traditional method of serving rice dishes in South Indian cuisine. Due to the migration of South Indians, banana leaf rice can also be found in areas with significant ethnic South. See more ideas about Banana leaf rice, Banana leaf, Rice wraps. Coconut Rice Filling Wrapped In Banana Leaf, Arem-arem is one of unique dish from Indonesia , It is a Banana Leaf Grilled Fish with Asian-ish Romesco — Jun & Tonic. Like pigs in a blanket, but with fish, and leaves as blankets. The banana sticky rice rolls are then wrapped in banana leaves and grilled until the outside is golden. We like to eat it hot off the grill with coconut sauce and Start with soaking the sticky rice in plenty of water for a couple of hours, and then steam until soft. But the best banana-leaf-wrapped dish I've tried is a Parsi one- Patra Ni Machhi, or flaky white fish coated with a spicy coconut chutney. Serve hot with basmati rice and grilled scallions. Let each diner delight in breathing in that gust of grassy, aromatic steam as she unwraps her own parcel. Cut the fibrous part along the side. Save it for tying the parcels. Wrap the rice and pork as you would a sandwich. Wrap with a second piece of banana leaf. Then, place the banana leaf-wrapped rice and pork in the steamer basket. Sticky rice - In Southeast Asia, sticky rice is wrapped and steamed inside banana leaves for a sweet or savory treat.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled rice in banana leaves #asia food recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!