Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled chicken kebabs, salad and wraps with dips. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken kebabs, salad and wraps with dips using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips-
- Get For the Chicken
- Prepare 4-6 chicken thighs (skinless and boneless)
- Take 100 ml Greek yoghurt
- Get Juice of 1 lemon
- Get 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Take 1 tbsp paprika
- Take 1 tsp cumin
- Take 1 tsp turmeric
- Get 1 tsp chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp dried oregano
- Prepare 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- Get Bread
- Get 4 tortilla wraps
- Prepare Salad
- Get Handful Chopped lettuce
- Get 1/3 Cucumber peeled and deseeded
- Make ready 1-2 tomato(es) chopped
- Make ready 1/2 red onion
- Get Handful fresh parsley and fresh coriander
- Make ready 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Prepare 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Make ready Dips
- Make ready Sriracha sauce, garlic mayo or others as desired
Steps to make Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips-
- Mix the yoghurt with lemon juice, tomato purée, garlic, paprika, cumin, oregano, turmeric, chilli powder, salt and pepper. Stir well and set aside. Get rid of skin, bones and excess fat on chicken thighs then cut into 2-4 pieces as desired and marinate in fridge for 2-8 hours.
- When putting chicken onto skewers, ensure all chicken is similar sizes. Cook on medium heat on grill for 5 mins each side then turn heat up until suitably charred.
- Assemble the salad in a bowl in advance. Mix the olive oil with the red wine vinegar and pour over salad as desired. Warm the tortillas individually on a dry pan and cut in two. Add sriracha sauce and garlic mayo to ramekins. Serve and assemble as you please. Enjoy !
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled chicken kebabs, salad and wraps with dips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!