Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, grilled cheese burger. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Cheese Burger is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Cheese Burger is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled cheese burger using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Cheese Burger-
- Make ready 300 gm Beef mince (20 % fat)
- Make ready 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp Onion powder
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Black pepper freshly crushed
- Make ready 2 tbsp Butter
- Make ready slices Cheddar Cheese
- Take leaves Lettuce
- Get slices Onion
- Get slices tomato
- Prepare 1 big size pickle sliced
- Prepare The Buns
- Get 2 brioche burger buns
- Take Butter for toasting
- Prepare Sriracha Mayo
- Get 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- Take Pinch salt
Instructions to make Grilled Cheese Burger-
- Pre-heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat on half and low on the other half.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, place the ground beef. Add in garlic powder, onion powder, crushed pepper and salt and mix.
- Form the beef mixture into two patties, about 4 inches wide and one inch thick so when the beef is fully cooked it will shrink to the size of the bun. Lay the patties on a sheet tray or plate and chill for at least ten minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the mayo, Sriracha sauce and salt together. Set aside.
- Oil the meat well on both sides and place onto the medium heat side of the grill. Cook to get nice grill marks for about two minutes, then rotate the patties 90 degrees to cross hatch and cook again for about two minutes.
- Flip the beef patties and repeat the same cooking steps for the second side (about 4 minutes total). Move the patties to the low heat side of the grill once the meat is about medium rare inside (Note, if you like your meat cooked through more then cover the grill for a few minutes before you add your cheese).
- Lightly butter the brioche buns and the onion slices and add to the low heated grill side. Cover the meat with Cheese and close the lid on the grill for 1-2 minutes, checking the buns so that they do not burn.
- Remove the cooked brioche buns and grilled onions, Place the buns on the cutting board with the inside sides facing up. Smear about one tablespoon full of sriracha mayo over the grilled sides of the buns. On each bottom bun, layer two lettuce leaves and two seasoned tomato slices.
- Next, place the finished cheeseburger onto the tomato. Put the grilled onion slices and sliced pickles on top of the cheeseburgers and cover with the mayo smeared top bun. Serve with fries!
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food grilled cheese burger recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!