Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheese puffs (gougeres). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheese Puffs (Gougeres) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cheese Puffs (Gougeres) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheese puffs (gougeres) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Puffs (Gougeres)-
- Prepare 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
- Take 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Make ready 6 tbsp butter, cubed
- Get 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Take 1 cup flour
- Prepare 4 eggs
- Make ready 1 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheddar
Steps to make Cheese Puffs (Gougeres)-
- Preheat oven to 400F. Combine water, milk, salt, butter, and cayenne in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Take pan off heat and add flour. Beat with a wooden spoon until blended. Place pan back on medium heat and mix vigorously for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove contents of pan to the bowl of a stand mixer and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Beat in eggs one at a time on medium speed. Add gruyere and beat until completely blended.
- Using a small cookie scoop, spoon dollops of dough onto a silicone cookie sheet. Grate parmesan cheese on top, pressing in gently.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until puffs have doubled in size and are golden brown. Makes 36 puffs.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cheese puffs (gougeres) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!