Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my ghost chilli chicken & tomato with noodles 😛. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my ghost chilli chicken & tomato with noodles 😛 using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Ghost Chilli Chicken & Tomato with Noodles 😛-
- Prepare 1 tbls Chilli oil
- Make ready 1/4 Small White Onion
- Make ready 2 Cloves Garlic Crushed
- Make ready 1 Chicken Breast
- Get 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Ghost Chilli
- Take 1/4 tsp dried Chilli flakes
- Prepare 2 small chillies whole
- Make ready 2 full small chilli peppers
- Prepare 1/2 Dried Chicken stock
- Prepare 1/4 cup Boiling Water
- Get 1 large Vine Tomato sliced
- Take 1 tbls Tomato Purèe
- Get 1/4 Of Yellow Sweet Bell Pepper
- Make ready 1 Noodles for
Steps to make My Ghost Chilli Chicken & Tomato with Noodles 😛-
- Chilli oil heat up add onions fry for 1 minute add the garlic stir in.
- Next fry the chicken until coloured on medium heat 5 minutes then add chilli flakes, Basil, pepper
- Next add the chicken stock then the boiling water stir to mix
- Add the sweet peppers mix in then add the ghost chilli,whole chillies and the sliced tomatoes, tomato purèe stir to mix leave simmering for 3 minutes.
- Boil the noodles and then drain them. Add the chilli chicken on top and serve hot.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food my ghost chilli chicken & tomato with noodles 😛 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!